What we Say:
SCM7 – the entry level speaker from ATC – will simply be one of the best sub £1,000 speakers that you will hear.
Hand-built at the ATC site in Stroud, SCM7 measures just 300 x 174 x 215mm – the ‘7’ refers to its volumetric size, 7 litres. But don’t be fooled – great things come in little boxes, and the SCM7 still had enough heft to make you sit up and take notice. It will communicate from your source with detail, clarity and grip. Get in touch and hear for yourself.Enquire about the ATC SCM7 >
What they say:
- New ATC designed and built 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- 125mm ATC mid/bass unit with integral soft dome.
- In-house, hand-wound precision flat wire coil.
- Massive optimised motor assembly.
- Flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers.
- 6 year warranty.
“…you will be amazed at its rhythmic and dynamic alacrity.” Hi-Fi Choice, May 2014. Group test winner!