ATC P1 stereo 150WPC power amplifier.
ATC P1 stereo 150W per channel power amplifier.
What we Say:
The ATC P1 is one of two power-amps in the ATC range. The ATC P1 is a Mosfet based design capable of delivering 150W per channel into 8 Ohms and is dual mono construction throughout. Both balanced and single ended inputs are available.
Moving from an Integrated amplifier to a separate Pre and Power amplifier give big performance advantages. The delicate incoming signal no longer has to live in the same space as the large power supply. The quieter environment preserves the integrity of the incoming signal.
The next model up from the ATC P1 is the P2. All ATC products are hand made in their facility in Stroud.
Get in touch with us to hear it for yourself.Enquire about the ATC P1 stereo 150WPC power amplifier. >
Contact me when this ex-demo becomes available >
What they say:
P1 – Dual-Mono Power Amplifier
- True dual-mono design delivers full power simultaneously from both channels, with minimal crosstalk
- Grounded source class A/B circuit topology as found in ATC’s renowned active loudspeakers.
- Ultra wide bandwidth, low distortion and high dynamic range ensure tonal accuracy and perfectly timed transient.
- No compromise, high performance power supply and large heatsinks guarantee outstanding stability and long term reliability.
- Neutral fidelity ensures excellent product compatibility.
- Hand built in the UK and supported by a 6 year warranty.
“…if you want to hear the important musical detail presented in a coherent, clear-cut fashion this pairing has remarkably little competition in the two box arena. There are a few integrated amps which give them a run for their money in one respect or another but nothing comes to mind which seems like a better overall package.”
Jason Kennedy, Hi Fi Plus No.75
Output Power into 8 Ω: 150W
Input Sensitivity: 2V RMS
Input Impedance: 10kΩ/leg
Frequency Response: 400kHz (-3dB)
Signal to noise ratio: >110dB (DIN)
Dimensions (HxWxD): 135x435x350mm