ATC P2 stereo 300WPC power amplifier
ATC P2 stereo 300W per channel power amplifier.
What we Say:
The ATC P2 is one of two power-amps in the ATC range. The ATC P2 is a Mosfet based design capable of delivering 300W per channel into 8 Ohms and is dual mono construction throughout. It will drive any loudspeaker with ease Both balanced (XLR) and single ended (RCA) inputs are available.
Moving from an Integrated amplifier to a separate Pre and Power amplifier give big performance advantages. The delicate incoming signal no longer has to live in the same space as the large power supply. The quieter environment preserves the integrity of the incoming signal.
The ATC P2 is the top stereo power amplifier in the ATC range. All ATC products are hand made in their facility in Stroud.
Get in touch with us to hear it for yourself.Enquire about the ATC P2 stereo 300WPC power amplifier >
Contact me when this ex-demo becomes available >
What they say:
P2 – Dual-Mono Power Amplifier
- 300W per channel
- True dual-mono design delivers full power simultaneously from both channels, with minimal crosstalk
- Grounded source class A/B circuit topology as found in ATC’s renowned active loudspeakers
- Ultra wide bandwidth, low distortion and high dynamic range ensure tonal accuracy and perfectly timed transients
- No compromise, high performance power supply and large heatsinks guarantee outstanding stability and long term reliability
- Neutral fidelity ensures excellent product compatibility
- Hand built in the UK and supported by a 6 year warranty
“In terms of detail, the P2 struck gold once again. Instruments were lifelike and beautifully atmospheric, no matter whether a recording featured a soft solo acoustic ensemble or a grand orchestral bombardment.” Adam Smith, Hi-Fi News, March 2017.
Max Continuous Output Power: 300W (8Ω) Input Sensitivity :
2V rms (ref. 150W out) Input Impedance: 10kΩ/leg
Frequency Response: <2Hz – >400kHz (-3dB)
Signal to Noise Ratio: >110dB (DIN)
Crosstalk : >100dB
Dimensions (HxWxD): 141x448x337mm (5.6˝x17.6˝x13.3˝)
Weight: 30kg / 66lbs