ATC SCM11 2 way bookshelf loudspeaker.
ATC SCM11 2 way stand mount loudspeaker.
What we Say:
The ATC SCM11 is a two way stand mount sealed box loudspeaker. The sealed box design works extremely well in most domestic environments and is not fussy about positioning as there is no reflex port. It produces deep well defined and controlled bass that never overpowers unlike some more conventional reflex ported designs. The curved cabinet profile of the ATC SCM11 makes it Aesthetically pleasing and as such fits in easily into most domestic settings.
ATC manufacture both drive units by hand with great care in their production facility near Stroud. It doesn’t matter which model you buy, all the drivers are made with the same attention to detail. This ensures that your speaker will give lasting performance for generations to come. The sound from the relatively compact design belies the size.
A larger version is also available called the ATC SCM19 if you are looking for greater scale and dynamics.
Enquire about the ATC SCM11 2 way bookshelf loudspeaker. >
What they say:
- New ATC designed and built 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- Precision undercut bass pole.
- “CLD” driver technology with 45mm integral soft dome.
- In-house, hand-wound precision flat wire coil.
- Massive optimised motor assembly.
- Flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers.
- 6 year warranty.