LINN Akurate 3200 3 channel power amplifier
LINN Akurate 3200 3 channel power amplifier.
What we Say:
The LINN Akurate 3200 power amplifier is one of 3 models in the Akurate range. It is housed in a compact LP width enclosure. The 3200 is a 3 channel amplifier producing 3 x 111W into 8 ohms or 3 x 200W into 4 ohms. Chakra technology ensures it sounds great, runs relatively cool and is energy efficient in design. There are two other models with 2 and 4 channels for stereo or active systems. They use identical power amp modules to those in the 2200.
The Akurate 3200 has a range of applications including providing power amplification with a Selekt or Akurate DSM or for adding additional channels in a LINN active system. It could also be used to drive one 3 way speaker in a Tri-amped or active sytstem.
Enquire about the LINN Akurate 3200 3 channel power amplifier >
Contact me when this ex-demo becomes available >
What they say:
Akurate Power Amps
Available with 2, 3 or 4 channels, balanced or unbalanced
Silent, cool-running and highly efficient, Akurate amplifiers can effortlessly power even the most demanding music, delivering loud, complex passages and quiet interludes with equal precision.
Two, three or four channel models of this high quality, distortion-free amplifier are available, each featuring our ground-breaking Dynamik Switch Mode Power Supply and 200 W version of our patented Chakra technology. So whatever the system set-up—be that stereo, multi-channel or multi-amp—you can enjoy high quality, distortion free and ultra-responsive amplification, now and in the future.
- 200 W per channel (into 4 Ω)
- Models available with 2, 3 or 4-channels
- Choice of balanced or unbalanced models (XLR or RCA connectors)
- Linn patented Chakra amplifier topology
- Linn Dynamik Power Supply
- Internally upgradeable with Aktiv crossover cards for use in a fully Aktiv system
- Input & output per channel for daisy-chaining amps together
- Energy saving automatic signal-sensing circuitry
- Precision-engineered acoustic enclosure